Manager, Product Management
Elsy is a New York based early stage company that develops proprietary technology and algorithms to deliver data-driven media planning, resulting in greater media ROI and improved operating efficiency. We are a fast growing company at the forefront of the application of Artificial Intelligence to reinvent media planning for the 21st century.
Through our proprietary Knowledge Base and algorithmic media planning technology, we help leading agencies and advertisers achieve greater returns on their entire portfolio of Media Investments across traditional, social, digital and programmatic channels.
Our team consists of highly driven professionals passionate about everything media, analytics and technology. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, innovation, speed and curiosity.
As Product Manager, you will work closely with the company CEO, CTO and product users to help translate our strategic vision into a market-leading algorithmic media planning solution. You will manage the product development process and help translate business requirements into engaging user experiences and best-in-class designs. You will help us make the most efficient use of resources, maximize operating efficiency and speed to market.
You will also be a key member of Elsy’s Knowledge Base product team. The Knowledge Base is a comprehensive and integrated data repository of media investment vehicles, media properties, audiences and platforms. You will participate in the data management and maintenance of this Knowledge Base.
This role provides a unique opportunity to contribute to the growth of a highly innovative company and to the development of next generation, algorithmic solutions in a rapidly changing industry.
- Manage Product Development Process
- Support design of new product features
- Document detailed requirements and designs
- Maintain and help prioritize requirement backlog (features, enhancements and bugs)
- Manage the release planning process
- Facilitate daily standup, planning, and retrospective meetings with the engineering team
- Monitor and communicate progress, dependencies, and risks to the wider team
- Provide feedback to engineering team
- Contribute to Product Roadmap
- Gather internal and external user feedback and business requirements for product roadmap
- Work with CEO and CTO to define strategic roadmap and development priorities
- Monitor Product Performance
- Coordinate with Engineering and QA to ensure successful releases
- Monitor product performance on a regular basis and identify improvement opportunities
- Monitor product usage by customers and ensure successful experience
- Provide User Support
- Provide training and support to platform users including client analytics and planning teams
- Document release notes and communicate new releases
- Demo new product features to end users
- Assist in development of training and marketing materials for platform users
- Help maintain Elsy Knowledge Base
- Coordinate the design and development of new integration with third-party data vendors via data transfers and API
- Research data and benchmarks about media investment vehicles covering programmatic, social, digital, and traditional channels, and add to Elsy Knowledge Base
- 3-5 years of product management experience; preferably in an ad tech or media company and in a quantitively oriented product environment
- Strong written and oral communications skills; ability to communicate with both technical teams and non-technical business audiences
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Fluency in the following programs/languages/tools:
- Microsoft Excel (vlookups, pivot tables), PowerPoint, Word
- JIRA or similar project management tool
- SQL Server or similar SQL-based database
- Project management skills: demonstrated track record of managing multiple projects on deadline
- Detail-oriented and QA-focused with an interest in repeatable processes and automation
- Experience with Agile software development, preferably with an offshore participation
- Comfortable with shifting priorities on the basis of product and client requirements
- Interest in media and advertising and leveraging automation and technology to produce media plans
- Strong aspiration for growth and natural preference to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to develop new skills, and build scalable tools and processes
- Experience working with an offshore product development team in a different time zone.
- Fluency in the following tools:
- Python or similar scripting language
- Tableau or similar data visualization tool
- Basic understanding or experience in marketing measurements and analytics such as market mix modeling, digital attribution or brand uplift studies
To apply for one of these roles please send your resume to email@example.com.